Monday, February 12, 2007

Committment Phobic



I think I've been pretty good with my knitting lately. Since Ruby was born, I haven't had the time (or money) to piddle around with my projects -- I've been sticking to small items and for the most part, one at a time. But suddenly, with the pressure of holiday knitting long gone, I've become a full-fledged yarn harlot (apologies to Stephanie). Seriously, I'm not going to have another F.O. under my belt by the end of the year at the rate I'm going.

As faithful readers know, I've already got the stupidly fussy Fair Isle Cardigan and the ridiculously huge Hearts And Stars baby blanket on the go. So, what did I do on Saturday night? I took about two minutes to finally teach myself how to properly crochet and I dove in to the vintage stripe blanket as featured over at Bella Dia. I know this thing, if I ever finish it, will look a little off since I'm learning to crochet as I go (and boy, is my first chain ever TIGHT), but I'm addicted to it. I can't stop. Help me.


In happier news, the first card from my Flickr V-Day Postcard Swap finally arrived. Here it is on my fridge (the clown clip is just holding it, not part of the card). I love mail!

No comments: