Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A Very Good Year


I know that 2009 was a pretty wonky year for a lot of people. but with our two children growing, it was a fun one for our little family. I created little mosaics of my various crafts and thrift scores on Flickr, but stupidly forgot to save them to disc. Also, I have been pretty slack about posting things on flickr -- two of my biggest craft projects (the Christmas stockings and the mermaid costume) aren't on there at all. Ooops.

Anyway, it's clear to me that I did a lot more thrifting than crafting last year. This is not a surprise to me. I can't promise this year will be any different, though I am feeling the pull of the knitting needles this winter. After so much time at the sewing machine, I'm jonesing for some yarn. But I'm also obsessed with reading Sookie Stackhouse novels on my Kindle, so we'll see how that goes (I haven't perfected the art of reading and knitting at the same time).

And for those of you interested in my nerdiness, you may or may not know that I'm a big movie nerd and try to watch as many films as possible. For the past couple of years, I've been keeping track of the movies I've seen over at listography. Take a glance if you're interested. And, if you're bored, tell me about some of your favourite movies that you saw in 2009.

No comments: