Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh, Me Of Little Faith


I said I couldn't do it. But why, oh why did I not believe in myself and my quick little fingers? After a month of very little knitting and a week of extreme fatigue, I managed to finish my last pair of Project Spectrum socks last night. On time. Oh yeah, I rock.

Yarrow Ribbed Socks from Knitting Vintage Socks
Yarn: Opal Superwash in a black/white stripe
Needle: U.S. #1 bamboo
Mods: I did a 7" leg instead of 8 1/2"



Not much else to say. Another simple ribbed sock, no big deal -- though I quite admire the German heel. More Opal, 'cos that's what I could find in a neutral colourway. I'll do a nice photo shoot with all of my PS socks over the weekend at sometime so I can bask in my own glory. Until then, I'm doing a bunch of baby hats because infant children seem to be appearing everywhere in my life these days.

No comments: