Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Socks Pour Moi?


Now that I've turned the heel on the second of my pal's Sockapalooza socks, I figure that it's okay to think about knitting a pair of socks for myself (somehow it always slips my mind that there's a stranger out there in the world knitting a pair of socks for me). I was over at I May Be Knitting A Ranch House and couldn't help but notice some Lorna's Laces that Sandra had purchased in this really amazing colourway. Mischievous Sandra pointed me to where I could buy the stuff (the colourway is called "Downy") and I just couldn't resist it. It's lovely, no?

So, once my Go With The Flows are done, I'm going to dive into a pair of Charades, in honour of the aforementioned Sandra, who happened to design the pattern. I think it's only fitting.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

oh yay, you ended up getting the LL after all! it's a real purty color, ain't it?

and i can't wait to see how your charades come out. so glad to hear you're gonna be making them, hooray! :D

Veronique said...

I looove that colorway! And the Charade pattern is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

ooh yummy!
that pic below is adorable!

Natalie said...

I've never seen that colourway before! It's delicious.... I've been thinking of knitting Charade in some Daffodil LL that I have. Too many decisions!

Mathgirl said...

That is such a cool colourway! You totally deserve a pair of socks for yourself now :) And I'm just like you, it always escapes me that someone is actually knitting socks for me too