Monday, July 02, 2007

Mail... So Far


Seeing as its a holiday here and there'll be no new mail, I thought I'd show off my mail from last week. Six cards so far from Andrea's super fab postcard swap. I should receive 13 in total and I expect them to trickle in, as the U.S./Canada postal transfer sometimes takes a while. Thankfully it seems like mine are finding their way to their new homes as well, so the summer love is spreading.

Oh, and that photobooth strip on the fridge (me and my lovely friend Mark) is totally for Andrea's benefit.

2 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

oh so glad it made it to you! I don't know why I was so worried... mail is slow. and I should know better than to not have patients about these things.

Very happy summer to you!!!

62cherry said...

thanks a bunch! got yours today :)