Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weekend Thrift



Hey! I'm telling you, this September thing has been a kick in the butt this year. I'm excited that we're busy again, but with both Henry and Ruby enrolled in various endeavors, I've been running around like crazy. Not all of this stuff is from this past weekend, but here's the latest edition of Weekend Thrift:

First up, a new clock for the kitchen. It matches almost perfectly, and I loooove the date/day of the week part. $2 at the thrift store.


Perhaps not as practical (okay, I have absolutely no use for this thing, but it was too awesome to resist), a hot dog plate! Yes, a hot dog plate. $3 at the thrift store.


And, finally, some Pyrex. This is the really old Pyrex, which feels heavier than the stuff from the '70s and '80s. It's plain, and the cradle is in near perfect condition. I need to find a small lid to make it truly functional, but I think I'm actually going to get a fair amount of use out of this baby, which is what the thrift should be about, right? $3 at a garage sale.

No comments: