Friday, June 23, 2006

Burning Down The House



I'm making good progress on the Pomatomus socks (and I have LOTS to say about them), but I'll spare you the WIP pics and the whining until they're actually finished. So, until then, I'll show you something that someone else knit. Here's a little sweater that Leena just finished up for Ruby, I believe knit from some Mission Falls cotton. Again, I could be wrong, but I think the pattern comes from a Mission Falls booklet.



Leena used this same yarn for Ruby's Question Mark Sweater and also an amazing baby blanket that she made for Ruby the Xmas before she was born. I think this one was done largely from the leftovers from the blanket. Great job, Leena! We love it!

p.s. Leena picked up some amazing yarn and a baby poncho pattern when we last stopped in at Make 1. I can hardly wait!

p.p.s. That's not my couch Ruby's sitting on. We're still at my parents. Just so you all know.

1 comment:

sam lamb said...

Great set - I especially love the hat! What a wonderful little model Ruby is, wherever she's sitting.

Can't wait to hear more about the house!