Monday, November 24, 2008

Clean Bib, Happy Baby


Due to some non-stop parenting, I fell way of the blogging every day wagon last week. Aaron was out of town, and man, is it ever exhausting chasing Henry around and feeding Ruby and all that. Anyway, I got very little done last week in general, so I hope to have some finished advent calendar action to show you soon, since that deadline is certainly creeping up. I have four envelopes to go... but you never know.

This weekend I went to a craft show and picked up a few Mally bibs for gifts, plus one for Henry. I'm way late to the leather bib train, but I'm hooked. Look how cute this one is! And it does wipe clean. Awesome.

In other news, I've decided to give up coffee, at least on weekdays. It was starting to make me feel crazy. Now I'm feeling tired. Green tea is tasty, but coffee it is not.

No comments: