Wednesday, November 26, 2008

24!


No, I didn't skip straight from 1 to 24... I'm finished making my envelopes for Ruby's advent calendar. I won't string 'em up until Sunday night after she goes to bed (it would just be cruel to make her stare at it without getting to dig in), but I'm essentially finished. I've already stuffed the envelopes with treats: little plastic animals and candies, alternating so that she doesn't start every single day with a blast of sugar. I'm really excited about this one and I know she's going to freak right out when she sees it. Since she's started practicing from her Christmas concert at school, I'd say that Christmas season has officially started in our house.

And, most craft blog people have probably already checked it out, but I'm totally obsessed with Sew Mama Sew's Handmade Holiday posts. They did this last year too, and I love the themed selection of tutorials, handmade gifts to buy and treats to bake that they've offered every day this month. I don't think I'll actually have time to make any of this stuff, but I love looking through them every day.

No comments: