Friday, February 27, 2009

February: 365


I'm still up to no good with the 365 project. Happily, not a single day has been missed in February (so far, I guess there's still time to fall off the wagon). I admit that some days it's challenging to take a picture that's not of my kids' faces, and some days I just wish that I hadn't started this, but I think it's worth it. As you can see, not all of my pictures are stellar, but I do think I need a daily creative exercise to prevent me from going totally insane.

Speaking of which, February is a pain in the neck, is it not? Holy crap, this month has been a drag. The kids are particularly difficult, I feel cooped up, and Aaron is stressed to the hilt. March is going to be totally crazy for us (hint: kitchen reno), but at least it will be interesting.


And, here's a photo that didn't make it in time to go in the above mosaic... the cutest baby shoes ever on the cutest baby feet ever. Henry is still a couple weeks away from his first birthday, but he can manage a few unassisted steps at a time and often manages to walk all the way across the room. I think I have a couple weeks left before crawling is a distant memory.

No comments: