Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Day, New Blog


Okay, party faithful, I'm taking a short break from my non-stop Olympic watching to let you know I have a new blog. Yeah, I know, since I'm so good at keeping this one updated, I really have time for another one. But, here's the scoop: most of my creative energy has been going towards cooking these days. Because I am a fickle soul, I get bored of recipes really quickly, so I'm constantly combing books and magazines for new taste sensations. Since cooking as a project is much more fun than just cooking to feed your family, I'll chronicle the trials and errors of new recipes with my new blog.

It's called The Fickle Housewife. Please check it out. Feel free to comment. Heck, go ahead and become a follower!

And don't worry, I'll still keep up with Elizaboothy for all my other goings-on. If my children ever give me a chance to spend free time doing anything of any sort every again (it's been one of those weeks).

No comments: