Thursday, April 26, 2007

Randoms


Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be taking a break for the next week or so... I'll be out of town for a few days next week and I'm generally feeling too tired and busy to get much crafting done -- hence not much to blog about.

I have been reading a bit lately -- mostly the new How Sassy Changed My Life book by Kara Jesella and Marisa Meltzer. To be honest, it's gotten me a little obsessed with Sassy... like I need to get my hands on some old issues and I'm willing to pay for them. It's stupid -- when I was about 17 or 18 I chucked out all of my old Sassys. I had all of them, beginning at issue #1 and going though to about the end of 1991 or so. Then I decided teen mags were for babies and started subscribing only to music magazines. Oh, the regret.

So, I'll be in NYC for a few days next week and it's the first time Aaron and I have been there with enough money to buy more than a hot dog for dinner. NYC-ers, please bring forth your suggestions for delicious places to eat and fun places to shop. We're staying mid-town Manhattan, but we're willing to roam in the name of good food.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Have fun! I'm off to NYC tommorow, maybe I'll see you there!
Vicki