Monday, April 02, 2007

Self Portrait Challenge: Body Parts Week #1


Oh my, what a weekend. I often complain about feeling isolated in my role as mummy, but I actually feel like I oversocialized this weekend. Lots of great conversation and good times: we attended a wedding (Ruby stayed with her Grandma) on Saturday night and saw loads of good people; Sunday morning we had a two-year-old's birthday party; Sunday evening it was the Juno Party. By the time we got home last night, I was ready to fall apart. So, today I'm hiding. Behind my fingers.

4 comments:

mamaloo said...

If this is body part month, I have a request to see your toes. Guess who asked?

Anonymous said...

I like the partially hidden look ... and your big society weekend sounds tiring :) Rest :)

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Hiding sounds good sometimes! Cool shot!

Miriam said...

I love those isolated weekends of flurry like that! Always nice to return home.