Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bought


I'm trying not to spend money. I really am. But I do have a tendency to buy a lot of crap that I don't really really need. Still, I do like to support Etsy merchants when I have a chance and see something I really like or could use as a gift down the road. So, I bought this necklace.

Like it? It's from this seller and it came all the way from Israel. Not that I can actually wear a necklace these days without it being pulled on by a tiny fist, but one day. One day.

Speaking of buying things, my friend Kirsten is running a little experiment where she blogs everything she buys, in an attempt to curb her spending. It's quite fascinating. I was thinking of doing the same, but fear that it will expose me as someone who is well on her way to becoming one of those weird hoarder ladies that you see on Oprah. Yikes.

No comments: