Friday, April 10, 2009

During


Happy Easter to those of you who are into that kind of thing. We're more of the easter-egg huntin', chocolate bunny eatin' kind of Easter family than the church-goin' types, but Easter is enjoyed by all in our home nonetheless. I did zero Easter crafting or anything this year, so instead, I present to you some pictures of my kitchen in progress.

Up top, you've got "before."


Here's "during."


And, um, "during-er." The schedule shows about three weeks left for both the kitchen and the stuff they're doing in the living room to be all done. Right now we're in the super frustrating period of the renovation where we're waiting for things that have been ordered to arrive (counter top, tiles, etc), so it feels like nothing is happening. I never thought I'd miss cooking so much.

No comments: