Sunday, May 21, 2006

Shake It Up


I figured most of you are probably sick of looking at my goofy mug, so I figured it was about time that I post something. Continuing in my series of "Toronto, I do love me some food!" posts, here is a picture of my Dean Martin Mocha Mudslide milkshake on the front table of Daddy-O's Milk Bar. Vanilla milkshake, chocolate syrup and a skor bar. Yum!

So, that was my lunch and my dinner was a butter chicken roti from Ghandi's. Oh Toronto, I will miss you. But, before all of you readers feel too sorry for me, don't forget, Calgary is the home of not one, but two all hot dog restaurants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Gosh. You made my mouth all watery now, I'll have to poke my head into the fridge now and see if there's anything remotely similar to that milkshake. Yum!