Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SPC: Wardrobe Week #4


As indicated by yesterday's freeze-out story, it's finally got cold around here. I hate it, but I'm glad. It was just so creepy to go around the neighbourhood in a jacket (no gloves, no scarf, no hat) and see people's Christmas lights on, even though it hadn't really truly snowed here yet (there was a sprinkling before Halloween, but nothing major). I mean, this is Canada. It's supposed to be cold.

And now, man, is it ever. We had a very dramatic dip over the last couple of days. When I woke up this morning and saw that it had snowed, I thought I'd take a picture of my boots in the snow, maybe with Ruby's little booted feet in there too. But I'm not going out of the house today -- not if I can help it at least. So, here are my sock feet, which hopefully won't see boots or shoes until I venture out tomorrow.

You know, while I'm ashamed that this NaBloPoMo thing (or whatever it's called, I just winged that acronym) has got me writing about the weather, I'm glad I'm back on the SPC train. I kind of stopped taking my own pictures once I started contributing to their blog, but now that I'm not doing that anymore I have more time to snap some shots. Hopefully I'll keep up with it once this crazy November is over. In the meantime, check out more SPC shots here.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

but documenting the weather is great. doesn't it affect your mood? it does mine. lovely socks, too!

Colorsonmymind said...

thiose socks rock

all over the map said...

I love the socks. Cosy and dreamy.
I can't believe I don't know how to knit yet. I know, I know terrible isn't it!
xo